So i have been a bit obsessed with keeping the baby warm lately.... seeing as how Washington has been freezing lately. I mean really! I was holding out for a few more sunny days, but i think fall has reared it's colorful head. Not that i mind fall, in fact i love it, but i wanted to spend more time with summer... a least feel like it actually came by to visit, but summer is having a love affair with some other place i guess and though my heart is breaking i must move on.... okay so that was a peak into the weirdness of my mind... he he! So back to the obsession with keeping Parley warm. I was trying to find as many warm outfits as i could, but have mostly summer clothes so i pulled out a few things that were a bit bigger and realized how long my little guy is these days.
Here he is debuting in 6month size pajamas. I think he may end up being a bit tall! ;-) He is a skinny little guy, but he sure is long! Thanks to Abby for this cute little outfit! :-)
Here is another of him awake and smiling. He really does have a beautiful smile... whenever he chooses to do so! He loves to smile at Daddy and he is really happy first thing in the morning!
Here he is in these funny wool longies that i love and just a nice bright outfit, perfect for Halloween... i swear he picked it out himself!




5 comments:
Nice outfit IDA. Don't inflict the poor kid with your obsessions. :) Of course this may be the only chance you have to do such things because eventually he'll say, "Um, no, I don't think so!"
LOL, SURE he did. I bet he just loves orange. Although, I don't understand where the teal and green came from. Are they some kind of wool leggings?
He does have the cutest smiles!
My sister's husband apparently went right into 6-months clothes as a baby. He's 6'8" now.
I lveo love love that little teddy bear outfit on him though. :)
Oh that outfit is so cute on him! I can't believe he's fitting into it already. Those little bears on his feet are precious!
And a quick not about the leggings. I think that they are phenominal and Parley can pull them off. But with that smile he can do anything and get away with it. SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment