
Dean finally pulled out the camera the other day and took some pics of Parley. He is really getting around well, but hasn't quite started walking. He has taken a few steps, but that is is so far! :-)

He loves to stand up though and he can stand for a long time, he usually gets quite the grin and you can tell he is pretty proud of himself!

I have to love this picture. A few hours with dad, a dirty face, a bruised head, and having so much fun!!! I confess the bruise was from an earlier fall, but it was funning coming home to this face. He loves to hang out with Dad and even says the little Da Da Da. It is pretty cute and you can tell he is trying to say Dad! He does the same for Mom too! :-) (He likes to stare people down with his mouth open... he gets that from me i guess)
4 comments:
Woo hoo! Look out world!
Glad to see pics again. Thank you for updating us out here in the frigid midwest
Yeah, I second the updates out here in the frigid midwest comment. We love to hear about and see the things that are up....love you.
Parley is so cute!! I cant believe how much he has grown! It was fun to see you guys and catch up!
Post a Comment