


I think the above pictures speak for themselves! :-)
This is a little tradition from my family. We always made paper chains as kids. Some would end up decorating the tree or be hung from the walls, but it was a fun thing for me and reminds me of Christmas in the past and good family fun memories! So this year i made some paper chains to help bring in that special Christmas spirit. What are some of your christmas memories and or traditions?




3 comments:
They look pretty cute . . .the yawn especially.
I will need to make some paper chains with David as well. He liked it last year, so hopefully he will have fun this year too. Maybe a popcorn chain . . .
hugs
Very cute!
We often made paper chains and snowflakes.
I guess we have this little tradition in our home. Terry puts the tree up with the kids and I decorate it with the kids. This year we also started something new where we let each of the children pick out an ornament that they want to purchase to include on the tree, one we borrowed from our friends the Odle family. It was neat to see the things that each chose. We put their names & the year on the ornaments and they know which one is theirs and someday they will have them to put on their own tree.
Post a Comment