
A few weeks ago... okay it has probably been a couple months now, Parley discovered how yummy his toes taste and now every time he gets a chance, when his diaper is off, he loves to suck on his toes! I finally got some pictures of it and now i am finally posting it, after a long silence on my blog! I have been busy with our Best Loved Baby website and after i am done working on that for the day, i don't want to see a computer for a while.
5 comments:
Ha! I love the second picture.
If only we could stay that flexible.
What a talented son you have! He is so cute!!!
That is soo cute!
Okay, you must know that is the cutest thing ever... They are so fun at that age and keep making such amazing discoveries.
hugs
Finally got on blog. Love the pictures. I agree, he is a keeper.
Post a Comment