
After 42 hours of labor...

baby Parley decided he wanted to come out at the hospital
at 10:26 am on august 2nd 2008

He weighed 9lbs. 7oz. and measured 20.5" long
He loves his Mommy!
He loves to scowl when things aren't going his way
He likes to take naps with his Daddy

He is the cutest little guy in the world

He has long fingers and toes and his feet measure 3.5" long!
He will grab your finger with his hands or his feet.
11 comments:
Awww! Yay! I was wondering when we'd get to see pictures. Congratulations! He's beautiful.
42 hours! Yikes. (I won't mention how long I was in labor with Kate....)
He is a beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for you. He's out! We just love you guys.
Ida you are so amazing!!! He is such a handsome baby :)
Hey Pean and Ida! Congradulations!!! What a cute kid! Well I should be up in a couple weeks! I will have to spend some time visiting. I hope all is going good and you all get some sleep! lol :-)
Congratulations! It is tough, but so worth it! He is precious.
Ida I still need your email to invite you. Email me at hoisingpepper@hotmail.com.
Hi Ida! I saw your blog on Bronwyn's and was excited to see that you had your baby... CONGRATS!! How exciting that your sweet new bundle has arrived! He's adorable! Glad all is well.
Kudos to you. Take all the time you need to recover from that one and let yourself slow down with the little guy. He is so handsome.
What a cute little guy. You could have left off the picture of me though :)
You did awesome.
Love Ya,
Sarah
He looks great and so do you. Hugs
Oh Ida! I totally am there with you when trying to have a natural birth away from the hospital, and your baby has something else in mind. My labor was thrity two in a half hours of labor! You are a champ!!!! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!!! He is so adorable!!! I saw your blog on Helena's blog. I added you to mine! : )
Post a Comment